The Futures Company have recently undertook a study looking at the characteristics of a leading brand.
The new study polled 1,010 people online – who ranked 18 characteristics of a leading brand.
A leading brand is one that everybody likes and trusts, according to the new study. High quality products and customer service were the next favourable characteristics.
The results are as follows:
Top 10 Characteristics of being a Leading Brand
- Is a brand everyone likes and trusts: 66%
- If offers the highest quality products: 66%
- It has superb customer service: 66%
- It is number one in customer satisfaction: 65%
- It always puts right its mistakes: 64%
- It anticipates the future better than its competitors: 61%
- It is the brand that competitors try to copy: 61%
- It is the most responsive to changing consumer needs: 60%
- It is the number one seller: 55%
- It sets the trends in its category: 53%
Top 10 Characteristics of Leaders
- Being a good communicator: 74%
- Being willing to take responsibility for good and bad decisions: 74%
- Identifying the most important actions needed by the business: 71%
- Having a firm grasp of the facts: 69%
- Being effective at organising people: 69%
- Focusing on what is best for the business: 66%
- Being able to evaluate a situation quickly and make a decision: 66%
- Being undeterred by setbacks: 62%
- Having a clear vision of what the future will look like: 61%
- Focusing on opportunities rather than problems: 53%
What do you think a leading brand is?